Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The twins are 15!! Happy Birthday Ellie and Thomas.

Hard to believe that these children of my youth are now 15 years old. When I tell people that, they inevitably say, "They're going to be driving soon!" I remember the days of learning how to drive. As the oldest of our 10 children, they have been given a great deal of responsibility and continually rise to the occasion. They both have servants hearts and look for ways in which to serve their parents and their siblings. They are a joy to their mother and I pray that the Lord would continue to prepare them for the future work He has in store for them. My prayer is that their current family would be a blessing to them and a source of encouragement. May the truth of the Lord and His love for you be planted in your hearts. May you love Him and serve Him all your days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
May God continue to bless both of you,as you continue to serve Him!
I still have fun memories from when Rebekah,Rachel,and I,visited you...four years ago?!

Hope your birthday was fun!
Ruth Knapp (Karlstad MN)