Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good morning friends and family!

This is my first attempt at a blog page, so bear with me as I am just getting my feet wet. This is the most current family picture that we have, taken December 3, 2006. The daily or weekly happenings of the Pederson family may be of some interest to you, may give you a chuckle from time to time, or might just be the lighthearted distraction that you need from your hectic day. Feel free to check back often and leave us a message. We're glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to watch this site, I just have to watch close!
The kids change so fast it makes a persons head spin.

Keep up the good work Amy. I enjoy seeing what you do here.

Grammie said...

I saw the updated blog and loved it. Amy have you gotten the family pictures yet? How is Ellie doing on the cross stitch?
I Love You All , enjoy the house its coming along well.
Grammie