Saturday, September 22, 2007

more birthday pics...

Pink haired doll with a pink dress. Are you sensing a theme here?
Sabrina with her new "dress jammies" as she calls them. My second complete sewing project.
She had to wear them to bed last night. They are so cozy! She told me this morning that she wants to wear them again tonight.
We were halfway through the song when she decided she had to blow out her candles. And yes, the cupcakes were pink, with pink frosting and pink sprinkles.
And pink candles. We served the cupcakes with pink bubble gum ice cream. Thank you to Nicholas, our budding pyro for generously offering to light the candles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura saw the cup cake with the candle in it and said wow thats a small cake. HAHA Aimee

Larry and Amy Pederson said...

In my defense, I allow the children to pick out what kind of a cake they want. She wanted little cupcakes with gooey pink frosting. I would have made her the giant cake!