Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The zoo aftermath.

After the zoo closed, we regrouped. Actually the kids played in the grass, some of the adults rested, other adults had to walk another mile to get their cars and drive them back to where the kids were playing.
Left is Adam Pederson (5 months), right is Dathan Dade (4 months).
Seth. Iraq didn't tire him out but 17 kids did. Actually I think it was the soft grass and the shade that was the draw. (Dagon Dade looking on.)
Seth again. See? Perky not tired.
How can they have any energy left?
Mind boggling.
After the cars were packed up and the kids were packed up, we decided to grab some pizza together at a Pizza Hut located right up the street from the zoo. We did take up 1/3 of the restaurant! Eight pizzas later, we were all full and headed home. It ended up being a late night for everyone, but we all agreed it was worth it. Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I was begining to wonder if we really went! Just kidding!I really do understand how busy you are, so thanx for takng the time. The coolest part was riding the carosal.(acorrding to my kids)Thank you guys for inviting us and also for being apart of our family;)

Anonymous said...

Oops! I totally misspelled the word "carosal" it's "carousel". Sorry, but I am a little busy myself.