Friday, October 19, 2007

I have been tagged.

Jobs I have had:

1. McDonalds (don't knock it until you've tried it)
2. Grocery store clerk in Medora, ND
3. Campground attendant/cashier/office manager in Medora, ND
4. Spotlight technician at a professional outdoor musical in Medora, ND
5. Back stage techy at the same musical in Medora, ND
6. Short stint as a telemarketer
7. Mary Kay consultant

Places I have lived:

1. Jamestown, ND
2. up in the boondocks of Canada, near Grande Prairie, Alberta
3. Bismarck, ND
4. Medora, ND (for 2 summers)
5. Fargo, ND
6. Steamboat Springs, CO
7. Hayden, CO

My favorite TV shows:
As we do not have cable, it is hard to say, other than a few favorites from childhood and a few favorites we have gotten hooked on via full season sets available on DVD.

1. Smallville
2. 24
3. TLC programming involving room redecorating
4. Wheel of Fortune
5. The Amazing Race (is it even on anymore?)
6. All time favorite would be the winter and summer olympics

Places I have been to:

1. San Francisco, CA and Alcatraz
2. Disneyland in CA when I was 11
3. Most of the continental United States, with the exception of the NE states and Arizona --missed that one somehow
4. I am sure there are several places that would seem interesting to you all that I am just forgetting to write down

Favorite foods:
(in no particular order)
1. Pot roast and veggies
2. Wild rice
3. Sesame tarragon chicken
4. lefse
5. really flavorful salads
6. Johnny B's Gyro (absolutely scrumptious!)
7. Double Z burger with fries and ranch dressing
8. Homemade taco pizza --patterned after Happy Joe's taco pizza

Books I have enjoyed recently:

1. Upgrade by Kevin Swanson
2. Mothering from the Heart by Marilyn Boyer
3. A Mother Just Like You by Vickie Farris
4. Children's Story Bible by Catherine Vos

Things I enjoy:

1. My littlest one, still in the womb, kicking and rolling around
2. finding a really good parking spot on a very busy day
3. pink lip gloss
4. Breyer's cookies and cream ice cream
5. Fingerprints on my windows
6. bouquets of flowers from my little munchkins
7. notes left on my bed for me by my little munchkins
8. pictures drawn by my little munchkins on my refrigerator
9. new pictures of family and friends sent at Christmas--or anytime of the year, really
10. talking with a good friend on the phone for hours

I tag my pastor, Rogers Meredith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think under favorite foods you forgot doritos, reese peanutbutter cups, and a 2 liter bottle of coke(: