Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 16, 2007 House update.

First off, the sheetrock was done a long time ago. It seemed pointless to take a picture of just the sheetrock put up, because the tapers and mudders would be there and would be finished shortly. So, I put off taking pictures. When they finished a few days later, I went to take pictures and realized it was pointless again because the texturers would be done in a few days and THEN I would have something interesting to take a picture of. After they finished, it was hard to see anything because it was all white, so I decided to wait until after the painter came in to do the initial priming and painting. Well, needless to say that all happened in the past several weeks and now I have a few pictures to show you. They are not glorious, but should feed your curiosity. Now that things are moving at lightening speed, I will take pictures more regularly to keep you updated. As of today, 1/3 of the tile is down, the hardwood flooring is being put in, window trim is going up and upper cabinets in the kitchen are in. By the end of the week, the rest of the tile will be done, hardwood floors all in and all of the window trim done, as well as some of the base trim. So keep checking back. Progress is glorious!
Here we have kitchen cabinets.

I managed to snap a picture with the cutest cabinet installer in the picture. Of course, he is my husband.

No comments: