Monday, December 10, 2007

Grandpa & Grandma Peet's visit. Dec 7, 2007

Here is a picture of my new grandma, Betty Jo. She married my dearest grandpa in June of this past year. On their way through the southwestern part of the United States, they stopped in to see us for a day and a half. They were able to meet their newest great-grandchild.

My grandpa, Roger, on the left with Betty Jo and Adam.
I must say that in all my life I have never seen my grandpa with a beard, just a mustache. It was new for me and new for him as well! It was the first time in his life that he grew a beard. After travelling through the country for a month, I wonder if he will shave it off when he gets home tonight. What a beautiful picture of a great-grandpa with his great-grandson. I wonder what they were both thinking.
Grandpa and Grandma with Adam and Ruth. Thomas is in the background.

No comments: