Monday, December 10, 2007

House update, as of Dec 8, 2007

I am not quite sure why the pictures appear so dark. They don't look this dark on my camera. Enjoy them anyway?
Picture of the living room.
Picture of the left half of the kitchen. The only thing left is for the tile man to set the backsplash, then for the electrician to follow him and put in the under cabinet lighting.
Picture of the dining room and bay window.
Another picture looking straight up the middle of the kitchen. In the foreground is the prep sink that will be used for getting veggies and things ready. The larger, kitchen sink is in the background under the window.
This is the view from the top of the stairs looking down toward the front door/entry area. Notice the slate tile and the natural pecan hardwood. I love the colors of both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house looks A LOT different from the last time I was in it. Can't wait till I get to see it again!!
rachel