Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Joseph's 6th Birthday on Jan 22, 2008

I can't believe I am posting these pictures over a month late. I am embarrassed that I am such a procrastinator. Regardless, here are the pics from Joseph's 6th Birthday.

The look of delight stems from the gift being the movie Happy Feet. Joseph adores penguins.
A new deck of playing cards brings immense joy to the life of a 6 year old.
The fire bearer is our son, Nicholas, our very own pyro-"maniac". He is a responsible fire-lover and is your man if you ever need a candle lit. I believe his love of fire is genetic and comes from his father. There are many stories that could be told.
"Thank you Lord for this cupcake and sugar that I am about to receive."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love his facial expressions!