Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Up and running again.

For all those of you who have patiently waited for me to post something, ANYTHING, for the past month, I thank you. (I know there is at least one!) There are several reasons why nothing has been posted, but alas, excuses do not make for exciting reading. So please, accept me for who I am, even if that be a bit scatterbrained at times and enjoy reading when I DO post :)

I have commented to several people that burning the house down almost seems like a reasonable solution to my dilemma. The problem is that there are many things left at the old house that we still haven't moved over here. They are things I can't throw away, yet don't want to bring here. They are in moving purgatory one could say. Rather than being forced to deal with these things and actually have to decide where they go, I think burning the house down would solve the problem. I would have no guilt over getting rid of them, and I don't have excess things clogging up my new house. The disclaimed needs to be inserted here. Disclaimer reads: I do not actually plan to burn the house down. It is spoken of tongue in cheek and merely a random thought that runs through my often clogged brain.

My newest little darling is crying for me so here I must stop. I have many pictures to add so check back for more posts.

May the Lord richly bless you this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for clairifing "burning the old house" because I for one would cry if you did.I LOVE that house! I would also like to thank you for the little "least one" comment, it made me feel special. And I very much do enjoy EVERY post and pic;)
me

Unknown said...

Well it is about time. I know you are just sitting around doing nothing so I don't see why it would be a problem for you to blog everyday so get at it :)